Directions of the Activities of Public Awareness regarding the Activity of the RA IC
1. To inform the public about the activity of the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Armenia through the official website of the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Armenia (hereinafter referred to as the Committee) and the official page of the Committee on "Facebook" social site.
2. To define the following directions of the activities of public awareness regarding the activities of the Committee
1) Regular coverage of the work arising from the functions of the Committee;
a. preparation and dissemination of regular official information on the information to be published on criminal proceedings, among them making videos as needed,
b. cooperation with different media, specialized programs and journalists within the framework of coverage of criminal proceedings.
2) Coverage of significant working meetings, discussions, consultations, seminars and other events with participation of officials of the Committee;
a.preparation and dissemination of more official information on the most important working meetings, consultations, discussions and other events in the Committee, including videos as needed,
b, provision of informative references about the most important events held in other places with participation of the officials of the Committee.
3) Organization of interviews in different formats with participation of the officials of the Committee in order to provide more comprehensive coverage of the Committee's work and to provide the public with more comprehensive information;
a. organization of interviews at certain intervals with participation of the officials of the Committee on most important cases for the Committee or cases of public interest, in both video and text versions, providing their wide dissemination in various media,
b. organization of round tables and discussions in other formats within the framework of various issues of public importance;
4) Continuous improvement of the information tools of the Committee;
a. regular monitoring of the Committee’s official website, the official page of the Committee on "Facebook" social site,
b. organization of continuous discussions in order to improve the official website of the Committee, the official page of the Committee on "Facebook" social site with participation of main subdivisions and professional support units of the Committee.
5) Cooperation with the media and other non-governmental organizations (including international ones) for the purpose of regular modernization of the activities carried out in the field of freedom of information;
a. continuous cooperation in various formats with various non-governmental organizations and media representatives specialized in the field of media,
b. encouraging formats for joint events with the media,
c. frequent implementation of joint events using platforms;
6) Regular organization of press conferences in order to establish closer relations between the Committee and the media, to provide comprehensive professional answers to questions of public importance and to exclude the spread of misinformation;
7) Improvement of information coverage work;
a. conducting analyzes of official information to be prepared and disseminated, texts and ensuring their quality improvement,
b. carrying out analyzes of the quality features of the videos to be prepared and improving technical means, introducing innovative approaches,
c. ensuring availability of information on the official website of the Committee.
8) Cooperation between the officials responsible for the information sector of other state bodies and the Committee's subdivisions;
a. activation of cooperation with news services of other state bodies for the purpose of exchange of experience and comprehensive discussion of opportunities of mutual interest,
b. activation of cooperation between the subdivisions of the Committee for the purpose of effective organization of work in the field of information.
9) Re-equipment of material and technical means and training of employees;
a. presentation of recommendations for continuous study of possibilities of material and technical means used for the organization of work in the field of information and in the direction of their fulfillment
b.coverage of the activities of the Committee for the purpose of provision of public relations and provision of regular trainings for employees working with mass media.
3) To apply the provisions of this order based on the requirements of the Article 8 of the Part 1 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "On the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Armenia" ensuring the confidentiality of preliminary investigation, as well as protection of state and official or other secrets protected by law.
4) In order to systematically organize public awareness activities regarding the activities of the Committee to implement the provision of information about criminal proceedings and (or) functions of the Committee to mass media, specialized programs and journalists exclusively with the knowledge of the Department of Protocol and Organizational Affairs of the Committee, as well as the press secretary of the Chairman of the Committee.
5) To appoint the press secretary of the Chairman of the Committee to be in charge of the directions defined in sub points 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 of the point 2 of this order, and the head of the Department of Protocol and Organizational Affairs - defined in sub points 4, 7 and 9.
6) To send this order to deputies Chairman, advisors, press secretary of the Committee, Secretary General of the Committee, heads of main and support professional units of the Committee